Information on this website is made available with permission of parties concerned or is already in the public domain.
All information on this site is accurate to the best of our knowledge at time of publishing.
For listed / live events please check with the venue or organiser to ensure that there have been no last minute changes.
All content of this site is copyright of Poetry Can or the organisation/individual posting the information.
Poetry Can accepts no liability or responsibility for misfortune or misadventure arising from using the information on this website.
This site contains "cookies," a tracking mechanism that allows us to understand how people use the site so that we can most effectively deliver information to our users. Absolutely no personal information is collected or stored through these cookies. The only information stored is a random, unique identifier that tracks the browser during a user's session.
Should you decide you want to clear the cookies in your web browser, then the following instructions should help you:
- Click the "wrench" icon in the top right-hand corner and select "Options."
- In the "Under the Hood" tab, click the "Clear browsing data..." button (make sure that "Delete cookies and other site data" is selected).
- Click on "Clear browsing data."
- Exit and relaunch the browser.
- On the Internet Explorer Tools menu, click "Internet Options."
- The Internet Options box should open to the General tab.
- On the General tab, in the Browsing History section, click the "Delete…" button.
- In the "Delete Browsing History" window that comes up, make sure that "Cookies" are selected.
- Click the "Delete" button and restart the browser.
- Click "Tools" and select "Clear Recent History."
- Make sure that "Cookies" are selected.
- Click on "Clear Now."
- Exit and relaunch browser.
We welcome your questions and comments about online privacy. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.